- Payment Methods
- Care & washing instructions
- ASSOS service for warranty & repairs
- With a minimum order value of 40,00 € we deliver free of charge in Germany.
- All orders are delivered CO2-neutrally with Deutsche Post / DHL.
- Deliveries to packing stations are possible.
With us you can choose between the following payment methods:
- Payment in advance
- Cash on delivery (The cash on delivery fee within Germany is 4,00 € and is charged by the parcel service. Cash on delivery is only possible within Germany)
- Invoice (only possible within Germany and Austria)
- Cash on collection
Right of withdrawal
Care & washing instructions
- Please hang up your clothes in a well-ventilated area after each use or wash the items you have worn immediately.
- Your ASSOS textiles should never be hung up in direct sunlight.
- Never leave worn and slightly damp clothing in an unventilated environment, such as a plastic bag, sports bag, suitcase, etc.
- If you have sweated a lot during your tour, you should wash the textiles with clear water immediately after wearing them in order to protect the fibers. If the sweat remains in the clothing, the material can be irreparably damaged.
- A wash cycle always means a load on the material and the seams for an item of clothing! For this reason, please always wash your cycling clothing separately from other clothing or accessories to prevent friction.
- Please turn your garments inside out before washing them so that the seams are facing out.
- Never use bleach or fabric softener. Please only add mild, liquid detergent to the laundry (e.g. the ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser).
- ASSOS textiles can be washed in the washing machine, but always use a laundry bag and set the gentle cycle with lukewarm water (max. 30 ° C).
- The textiles must not be spun after washing. Please carefully press the textiles out by hand (do not wring!) To remove excess water.
- Please let clothes dry lying down or hanging up, but never put them in the dryer!
- Hand washing is not recommended for multi-colored textiles, as you can easily misjudge the water temperature and the temperature is often over 30 °. A motionless "bathing" of the garment in the water is to be avoided in any case, otherwise discoloration could occur.
- Always wash white ASSOS textiles separately from other (colored and black) items of clothing, otherwise the white will turn to gray.
- Wind and rain jackets and vests: Please always take your jackets and vests out of your jersey pocket to dry after your journey. Otherwise moisture and sweat remain in the material and can attack it. We recommend washing these two ASSOS items in the hand wash cycle of the washing machine at max. 30 ° C or cold water with a mild liquid detergent (preferably ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser). Under no circumstances use fabric softener or powder detergent! If your machine does not have a hand wash cycle, wind and rain jackets and vests should be washed by hand in lukewarm water (max. 30 °) - but do not soak them in it for a long time. If you are on a longer tour and washing is not possible, it is essential that you hang up the rain and wind items to air and dry.
ASSOS service for warranty & repairs
What exactly does ASSOS guarantee?
Our goal is that you are a happy cyclist. For this reason we guarantee you total comfort. However, we cannot guarantee that your ASSOS products will last forever!
ASSOS products are made by hand by highly qualified employees! We know the industry very well and can therefore safely say that our production processes, methods and standards are unique and cannot be described as “standard”. The truth is that perfection only exists in nature. Although we, at ASSOS, strive to be “perfect” day in and day out, mistakes can happen. However, this will not be a problem because we have a "solution" for our customers.
ASSOS garments also wear out over time - like any other commodity - and may need a small repair once in their life. Depending on your driving style and how carefully you handle your textiles (according to our washing and care recommendations, this will happen sooner or later. If a seam should come loose, we can always fix it for you, if) Should you fall, repairs may still be possible. The majority of the repairs we carry out are free of charge - no matter how many kilometers you have already traveled with them.
Procedure for service cases
The fastest, most direct and easiest way is to contact us directly with your problem. Just contact us and we will help you quickly and competently:
Phone +49 (0) 7181 92033-50
Fax +49 (0) 7181 92033-49
Procedure for returning in the event of service
- Wash your ASSOS garment.
- Bring the defective item to us in the shop in Schorndorf-Schlichten during our opening hours and describe your problem to us personally.
- Wash your ASSOS garment.
- Include a description of the problem with your parcel. Please mark the problem area (sticker, needle, etc.) so that we can find the damaged area immediately.
- Make sure that your full name, address and email address are included.
- Include the proof of purchase.
- Pack your shipment carefully and send your parcel by registered mail or courier and keep the delivery agent's receipt. I am sure you will understand that we cannot accept freight collect shipments. Please send your package to:
Baierecker Str. 53
As soon as we receive your return, we will check it and find a solution for your case as soon as possible (repair, partial or full guarantee). For this we have to send your service case to ASSOS in Switzerland in most cases. We reserve the right to charge a fee for certain repairs (e.g. inserting a new upholstery) and partial guarantee services. In these cases we will of course consult you beforehand. Our goal is to process your service case in less than three weeks. If we have any questions or if there is a delay, we will contact you immediately.
It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)