ASSOS H.LaaLaLaiCargoShorts S7
A female-specific baggy mountain bike short, these utilize all our know-how to satisfy the most demanding female mountain bikers out there.
A FIRST FOR ASSOS: A BAGGY FEMALE-SPECIFIC MOUNTAIN BIKE SHORT. UTILIZING ALL OF OUR ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE AND FABRIC KNOWLEDGE, THESE LAALALAICARGOSHORTS ARE CRAFTED TO SATISFY THE MOST DEMANDING MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDERS.
After first launching our men’s rallyCargo short in 2016 to great acclaim, these represent our latest foray into the product, and see us realign our vision to female riders. We have pooled all of our engineering experience and fabric expertise to make sure that these hardwearing and high performing shorts deliver an ASSOS-standard performance for trail, gravel and mountain bike riding.
Borrowing technology and design cues from the T.rallyShort_s7, we have used our StonePine fabric for these shorts, making them strong, water-repellent and fast drying. For female riders, we’ve adjusted the cut and employed a female-specific design with zips on the legs to give next generation comfort whilst mountain biking.
WHEN TO USE?
These shorts have been designed to be worn as the second layer above the H rallyInnershorts woman. Crafted for off-road riding in hot weather, these shorts can also be worn above regular ASSOS cycling shorts or tights, with the option to add a set of our kneeWarmers or legWarmers on cooler days. On top we recommend choosing the correct skinFoil body insulator so that you can create an outfit that is perfectly tailored to the demands and conditions of your ride.
- Female-specific cut: To provide the ultimate comfort while riding with unhindered movement.
- Type.498 StonePine tex: Water-repellent and fast drying, our type.498 StonePine textile is the main fabric in the design of these shorts to guarantee speed, strength and resilience.
- Tech Sheen: The super stretchy and hardwearing warp-knit mesh is found in the rear of the shorts for optimal breathability when paired with our H.rallyInnershorts woman or any other ASSOS shorts or tights.
- DWR: To ensure that you remain dry and comfortable while riding, we’ve treated this product to our DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment.
- regularFit: Less aggressive than our racingFit but more ﬁtted than the comfortFit, our regularFit body mapping design bridges the gap between these two ﬁts and comes in as the ultimate balance between comfort and compression.
- Essentials pocket in the front right of the shorts: Designed in-house and reﬁned through test rides, this feature allows you to safely carry essentials for your ride with added peace of mind thanks to the zipped pocket.
Composition: 85% PA, 15% E