ASSOS MILLE GT Half Shorts C2
WHAT IT IS
A bib-free training and endurance cycling short that’s at home on the road or aboard the indoor trainer.
WHY WE MADE IT
Bibs aren’t for everyone, but their absence compounds the difficulty of dialing the perfect ride-tuned fit. The bib-free zeroPressure Waist embodies our C2 AEPD click-fit ethos with a secure hold on the sides and back, and a panel insert on the front stretches to accommodate aggressive positioning on the bike and deep breathing during hard efforts. The updated insert inherited 3mm of additional thickness increase long-ride comfort.
WHEN/HOW TO USE IT
The MILLE GT platform is a designed for training and endurance cycling. A lack of bibs recommends it for indoor cycling, when less is often more. A sleeveless jersey completes the minimalist kit.
Type.429 is flexible enough for a streamlined fit; breathable enough for the heights of summer; compressive enough to respond to and support your body; and substantial enough to resist the abuse of countless kilometers. A true daily workhorse.
C2 AEPD regularFit is based on our performance race models but tuned for comfort with a more forgiving zeroPressure Waist. Streamlined performance for all-day cycling with our standard leg length.
- zeroPressure Waist: A comfort fit innovation that adds accommodation at the waist. Incorporates silicone to maintain coverage even while tucked into the drops.
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: A silicone treatment woven through the 6cm bands creates a secure hold without restriction or transitional ridges between body and shorts.
MILLE GT C2 INSERT
- Shock-Absorb Damping Mono: Compressive foam layers in an 11mm endurance platform. Thermoformed shaping reduces ridges and irritation.
- goldenGate: The stitching pattern anchors the front and back but lets the insert’s body float, allowing the chamois to move with your body rather than against it.
- 3D Waffle: A patented, three-layer, perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.