A LONG-SLEEVED JERSEY IS THE ULTIMATE PARTNER FOR COOL MORNINGS, CHILLY DESCENTS AND THOSE TRANSITIONAL SEASONS OF SPRING AND FALL WHERE COLD STARTS OFTEN EVOLVE INTO WARM AFTERNOONS.
The transitional seasons of spring and fall are testing times when it comes to apparel choices, with riders often over-heating in a winter jacket or prone to shivering in a summer jersey. To tackle these tricky conditions, we’ve created the high performance MILLE GT spring/fall, which is essentially a long-sleeved jersey with added protection at a good price point. Relying on a combination of ASSOS-developed fabrics for insulation including an RX frontal panel and the sweat-wicking Stripe at the rear, this jersey is fast drying and highly breathable. The design is formulated without a membrane, meaning you’d be wise to stow a shell in your pocket. But what does all this technology mean to riders? We’ve engineered a jersey that will keep you warm during chilly early mornings and offer sufficient breathability so you don’t overheat as the sun comes up, thereby allowing you to enjoy the best that riding in these seasons has to offer. Alongside our valued ‘triple ramp’ concept pockets to secure your essentials, this jersey also features extended reflective stripes on the pockets for visibility.
Cut in our revised Mille regularFit, this jersey gives you a little less compression than our out-and-out racingFit pieces, which means it’s ideal for training rides and we’re certain that this piece will rarely be left on the hanger during spring and fall. This long-sleeved jersey comes with our all-new Griffe GT design on the underside of the arms for a distinctive aesthetic.
WHEN TO USE?
As a staple piece in our tiburu climaRange, this jersey has been engineered for the conditions you’ll encounter in spring and fall. Ideally pair this jersey with a skinFoil baselayer and other products from this collection so that you will be able to rely on it during cool morning starts. Moreover, it can also be added as an extra layer during pre-race warm ups or hard training rides in the summer.
- RX: The silent workhorse of the ASSOS fabric development department, RX is employed on the frontal panel and upper part of the sleeves to regulate your temperature with a level of thermal protection. It is a brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with a new improved construction. Alongside great breathability properties, the fabric is also highly adept at wicking moisture away from your body, which both insulates and simultaneously evaporates sweat. This advanced fabric maintains a low volume and low weight while still ensuring heat regulation.
- Stripe Tex: On the back panel and under the sleeves we’ve used our all-new breathable and stretchy circular knit Stripe textile, which has been formulated as a light knit with high levels of ventilation. It offers UPF35 protection, supreme levels of comfort and features our odorControl.
- regularFit: Less aggressive than our racingFit but more fitted than the comfortFit, our regularFit body mapping design bridges the gap between these two fits and comes in as the ultimate balance between comfort and compression.
- ‘Triple ramp’ concept pockets: Building on all of our riding experience, we have created our new pocket design with the optimal height for ease of access and added our distinguished ‘triple ramp’ pocket concept that prevents any contents from escaping while riding hard.
- Full-length zip: For on-the-fly outfit tuning.
COMPOSITION: 78% PL, 12% EA, 10% PA