A WINDPROOF, LIGHTWEIGHT SHELL JACKET FORMULATED FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION AND MINIMUM BULK.
Few riders head out on their bike without a windproof shell. They’re a staple part of your riding arsenal, whatever the time of year. We’ve patterned a pareddown windproof shell jacket for essential protection and brought it firmly into the ASSOS stable at a very fair price point. Now a key piece for our in-house test team, we’ve employed our Foil Ultra textile on the front that we have borrowed from other race-tuned, year-round pieces in the climaX range. The sides have been revised to incorporate the high stretch and breathability of our Glossy textile. We’ve also patterned an all-new dual layer construction in the neck to improve elasticity and comfort while riding.
Those same cyclists who never leave without a windproof shell also value packability, which demands a product that can easily be stowed in your pocket while riding. The blitzJacket MILLE GT meets those demands. Cut in our regularFit, this is a comfort-focused, easy-to-throw-on piece for essential protection, minimal volume and maximum performance.
Now coming in either the classic blackSeries or the more safety-conscious visibilityGreen, this shell will rightly become a staple for year-round riding.
WHEN TO USE?
This piece has been designed to give you crucial protection during cooler moments on your ride, such as rolling out before the sun has risen, starting a chilly descent or merely being prepared for dips in the temperature. Its design is incredibly low volume, meaning this shell jacket is ultra packable for stowing in your jersey pocket. It works best over a skinFoil baselayer and jersey combination.
- regularFit: Less aggressive than our racingFit but more fitted than the comfortFit, our regularFit body mapping design bridges the gap between these two fits and comes in as the ultimate balance between comfort a nd compression.
- Foil Ultra: A windproof, water-repellent, rip-stop, lightweight woven fabric consisting of 100% polyamide.
- Glossy: This warp-knit windproof textile comes to the fore on the side panels to provide stretch and breathability.
- Dual layer neck construction: To ensure your movement remains unhindered and comfortable while riding at a high exertion, there’s a double-layered construction on the neck to improve elasticity.
- Rustle-free: This piece of apparel has been designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric.
- DWR: As not every day comes with unbroken sunshine, we’ve treated this product to our DWR (Durable Water Repellency) to protect you from rainfall.
- Full-length zip: For on-the-ﬂy outﬁt tuning, this piece sports a full-length zip to add ﬂexibility and versatility to your ride. Put it on when needed.
- ultra lightweight, ultra packable: As cyclists, we understand the needs and restrictions that you face on every ride. With limited pocket space and a need to accommodate the essentials, we have diligently worked to create products with the lowest possible weight and great packability. As no one wants to feel like a packhorse on rides in changeable conditions, we’ve strived to strike the balance between weight, volume and performance. Our approach is always to craft pieces that will exceed expectations as your back-pocket insurance policy. This approach involves minimal volume and minimal seams.
COMPOSITION: 94% PA, 6% EA