ASSOS MILLE GTS Spring Fall Bib Shorts C2
WHAT IT IS
Lightly insulated, breathable, water-repellent bib shorts. Designed for long-distance riding in the cool, damp, and variable conditions of Spring and Fall.
BEHIND THE PRODUCT
The Mille GTS Spring Fall Bib Shorts are a streamlined regularFit short tuned for the cool and often damp rides of spring or fall. Constructed around the Mille GTS CS insert, its active fabrics are RX EVO light, which provides lightweight insulation with high breathability, and RX EVO, which adds midweight insulation for targeted protection. Both textiles are water-repellent, so precipitation and road spray from mid-ride weather shifts simply bead up and roll off rather than soak through.
WHEN/HOW TO USE IT
Pair with a MILLE Spring Fall Jersey or Jacket as appropriate for the variable conditions of transition season cycling. Thermal insulation with high breathability extends the range into cooler and warmer temperatures.
The RX EVO on the legs and rear panel is a warp-knit with midweight thermal warmth for the moderate, variable temperatures of spring and fall. A panel of RX EVO Light on the crotch boosts breathability with lighter insulation. Both materials are brushed and soft against the skin with breathability and ECO water repellency that manage moisture from inside and out.
Our streamlined regularFit provides comfort for long training rides and cool-weather base miles. The longer legs extend coverage further down the thigh, and the raw-cut waist reduces constriction and discomfort. ENGINEERING
- X-Frame: A-frame suspension inherited from the Equipe RSR summer bibs. Limits sag on the lower back, stabilizing the insert and main body panel.
- zeroPressure Waist: A waist construction developed with a soft, highly elastic material to improve the comfort and hold at the waist, minus any pressure or pinching.
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: Elastic woven through the bands creates a secure hold without restriction.
MILLE GTS C2
- Shock-Absorb Damping System Twin 13: A dual-layer, 13mm construction of fast-drying, highdensity foam materials in an endurance cycling platform.
- 3D Waffle: A patented, three-layer, perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- goldenGate: The stitching pattern anchors the front and back but lets the insert’s body float, letting it move with your body rather than against it.
- kraterCooler: Perforations in the insert’s leading edge expel moisture from the insert to maintain breathability and a dry, warm microclimate.