The armWarmer evo7 is our new generation of arm warmer. A flexible accessory for spring and fall, these are a piece of kit that no cyclist should be without.
Small, light and flexible, these are a piece of kit with many different uses. For the whole ride in spring/fall
or for those cooler moments, early mornings or mountain tops, during the summer
. They are quick to put on and small enough to fit in your pocket if not needed.
Designed to keep you warm, be breathable and also to fit you well, there is more to these than you would think.
- Using a one-pattern construction we have made sure that the same fit can be experienced though out our size range. A tapered cut, following the anatomy of the arm, they will give you maximum comfort and performance.
RX Light fabric
- As with our kneeWarmers, we have used RX Light in these because it is thermal, elastic and breathable. This means you will be kept warm, with the best fit, but will also allow you to stay cool.
- To make sure they stay in place whilst riding we have used a full circle of elastic on the upper, providing stability when you are moving.
Left and right specific
- Anatomically specific for each arm, we have added a small label to make sure you always get the perfect fit.
85% Polyamid, 18% Elastan
- RX Light fabric
- One pattern anatomical design
- Elastic upper
- Left and right label
One of our least complicated, yet simultaneously most flexible pieces. The new armWarmer evo7 really is a must-have piece for spring/fall
– if not in your wardrobe, then certainly in your back pocket.