AN INDISPENSABLE INSULATING VEST, THE TIBURUGILET IS AN ON POINT ADDITION TO ANY CYCLING WARDROBE, INCREASING YOUR ABILITY TO FINE-TUNE YOUR OUTFIT DURING SPRING AND FALL.
Riding in the changeable climates of spring and fall means that you need versatility in your kit, which is where the tiburuGilet comes into its own. A sleeveless extra layer for added protection during those cooler moments, this high performance piece relies on the same valued fabric found in the long-sleeved tiburuJersey MILLE GT to give you crucial core warmth while still wicking moisture masterfully. Ultimately, this means that by investing in this affordable piece you increase the flexibility of your kit choices, so you can always create an outfit that will see you ride in comfort, whatever the weather. There are no actual pockets, but this gilet comes with practical pocket slots that allow access to your regular jersey pockets underneath.
As part of the MILLE GT collection, we’ve striped back the construction of this piece to the essentials, so you get protection, performance and comfort at a great price. Cut in our revised Mille regularFit, it gives you a little less compression than our out-and-out racingFit pieces. This gilet bears our new, sophisticated Griffe GT pattern on the shoulders for a distinctive aesthetic
WHEN TO USE?
A key piece in our tiburu climaRange, this gilet has been engineered for the conditions found in spring and fall. This piece should be paired with a skinFoil baselayer and other products from this collection, such as the tiburuJersey MILLE GT and it is ideally suited for kicking off those cool morning rides. However, it can also be used as an extra layer for a pre-race warm up or hard training rides in the summer.
- RX: The silent workhorse of the ASSOS fabric development department, RX is employed on the frontal panel to regulate your temperature with a level of thermal protection. It is a brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with a new and improved construction. Alongside great breathability properties, the fabric is also highly adept at wicking moisture away from your body, which both insulates and simultaneously evaporates sweat. This advanced fabric maintains a low volume and low weight while still ensuring heat regulation.
- Stripe Tex: On the back panel we’ve used our all-new breathable and stretchy circular knit Stripe textile, which has been formulated as a light knit with high levels of ventilation. It offers UPF35 protection, supreme levels of comfort and features our odorControl.
- regularFit: Less aggressive than our racingFit but more fitted than the comfortFit, our regularFit body mapping design bridges the gap between these two fits and comes in as the ultimate balance between comfort and compression.
- ‘Pocket slots’: There are cleverly positioned openings on the lower rear panel that allow access to your jersey or jacket pockets. They serve a double purpose: as ventilation slots; and to allow maneuver-free access to the contents of your pocket.
- Full-length cam lock zip: For on-the-fly outfit tuning.
Composition: 92% PL, 8% EA